FOR PRO DIY'ER ONLY. Partial Kit to build your own UREI 1176 FET Compressor Revision A type.
What's included with my partial kit?
- Rack Kit + hardware + screws
- Frontpanel UREI 1176 Bluestrip style with cutout for Vu-Meter made in DE
- Power transformer 115/230V Input
- Mnats PCB made in Australia 1176 Rev.A
- Mic&Mod PCB switches (Meter and Ratio)
- Power/Meter switch + hardware + screws
- Ratio switch + hardware + screws
- Output transformer RM-5002
- Original UREI Knob Input & Output
- Original UREI Knob Attack & Release
- Alpha Potentiometers (Output, Attack & Release)
- RM T-PAD included
- IEC Power connector + screws
- Matched Pair 2N5457 transistors
- Neutrik Male and Female connectors + screws
- Screw Kits
What do I need to build this kit?
- Soldering iron + tin
- Tools (pliers, screwdrivers, etc...)
- Audio Input transformer (Cinemag 3303 PC Mount UTC O-12 or similar)
- Vintage type VU-Meter frontpanel (SIFAM AL19WF or similar)
- Components (resistors and capacitors + other)
- Audio wire for wiring and electric wires
For more informations on this project, please visit mnats.net
Please download our BOM in attachment, for checking what's included with your partial kit and what you needed.