The Replica Microphones RM-800 is a Multi-Pattern tube microphone based on a 6AU6 NOS tube, that allows your voice and instruments to sit perfectly in the mix. This DIY Kit is based on the sound of a famous Japanese tube mic with a premium modified K67 capsule with german Mylar.
DIY Kit version - microphone sold not assembled. Build guide included. Preorder open (available in 2-3 weeks).
What's included with your kit?
- Microphone Long Body brilliant black
- Premium headgrill chrome with 3 layers
- Replica Microphones RM-800 PCB black edition
- Premium Components (High-end Capacitors, Resistors 1%, tube socket, etc.)
- Russian NOS 6AU6 Tube
- Cinemag transformer 9:1 made in U.S.A
- Premium capsule by Replica Microphones K67M (this is a premium gold capsule modified version of K67 with german mylar)
- Premium shockmount Black
- 5 meters of Sommer Cable made in Germany + Binder connector 7pin + Neutrik connector
- FREE Wooden Box blue velvet (Special offer, limited quantity)
Directional pattern: Cardioid-Omni-Fig8-Interm
Sensitivity: 25.1 mV/Pa
Frequency response: 20 - 18.000 Hz
Capsule diameter: 34mm
Impedance: 100 Ohms
Self noise: 18 dB(A)