PREORDER OPEN: NEXT SHIPMENT WITHIN 4 WEEKS
Atlantic Phonic® Shaper™ Mastering EQ DIY Kit for API Rack 500 (not included).
Build your mono Mastering EQ with this complete kit by Atlantic Phonic®.
This EQ is similar to a famous Baxandall Mastering Equalizer adapted to a rack 500 unit.
"Shape your sound" as you want! Ultra-high quality components, selected and matched.
Premium Knob Made in Japan
Rack 500 frontpanel made in Germany
Premium Taiway switches + Premium Custom Alpha Potentiometers
Wima capacitor selected
The basic fuction of the controls:
- High band, potentiometer: attenuates or boosts the high frequencies, to a maximum of + or – 15 dB. In the center position the high frequencies are not influenced.
- Norm/High: in the Norm(al) position, the high frequency control will influence a broad part of the audio spectrum. In the ‘High’ position, only the top-high frequencies are touched.
- Low band, potentiometer: attenuates or boosts the low frequencies, to a maximum of + or – 15 dB. In the center position the low frequencies are not influenced.
- Norm/Low: inthe Norm(al) position, the low frequency control will influence a broad part of the audio spectrum. In the ‘Low’ position, only the sub-low frequencies are touched.
- Bypass: switches the equalizer circuit in- or out, to compare the original with the equalized signal. When the equalizer is on, the green LED will be lit.
Product sold not assembled. Build guide included in download section.
If you need to use in stereo, please order 2 modules.
Audio test of a dual mono unit: